Wind Turbine Noise Panel
Perceived noise disturbances from wind turbines have proven to be one of the most contentious and hotly debated topics in environmental noise. Join us for a panel discussion among five experienced consultants focusing on recent projects and research in the field.
- Mike Bahtiarian – Principal Consultant, Acentech
- James Barnes – Principal Consultant, Acentech
- Peter Guldberg – Managing Principal, Tech Environmental
- Christopher Menge – Senior Vice President, HMMH
- Robert O’Neal – Managing Principal, Epsilon Associates